This isn’t going to be just a list of my favorites or fun-facts about me or goals, but a compilation of all of those things, all the pieces of who I am, was, and hope to be in the future.
1. Less fear
2. Travel more
3. Get my motorcycle license
4. Get that tattoo (or two) that I’ve been thinking about
5. Love more freely
6. Kiss more passionately
7. Less time worrying that I’ve somehow offended someone
8. Less energy worrying what people will think of me, what I say, or what I do
9. More time spent speaking my mind
10. Life is just a dream, you get to the end, and wonder what happened when you blinked…live
11. Some people wish to feel more deeply, I already feel deeply, but I’d love to not internalize other people’s stuff
12. More stolen kisses in the dark
13. More starlit dances
14. Less iPhone, more life
15. More fun, less facts
16. Go out on a limb more, it’s always turned out well
17. 20 seconds of insane courage: Do more scared.
18. My life now is so much different, but better, than the one I had planned
19. Moonlit kisses on a ferris wheel–still waiting on that one
20. Concerts I’ve been to: Korn, Rob Zombie, Lit, Everclear, Garbage, Eric Clapton, Amy Grant, Josh Groban, and Michael Buble. GO TO MORE CONCERTS!
21. I honestly LOVE travelling on my own
22. More weekend trips to Europe
23. I love driving, and would love to take a driving class on a race track to REALLY learn how to drive
24. I’d love to rent an expensive, fast car!
25. Once someone gets to know me, I’m nothing like they expect
26. I transferred college 5 times and had 5 different majors…still managed to graduate in only 7 semesters
27. When I was growing up I wanted to be a pastor, a Photojournalist for National Geographic, an architect, a veterinarian, or a interior decorator…now, mysteriously, I do all of them.
28. I love books and hope to write one or two…someday
29. I miss painting and drawing and hope to get back to it someday
30. I want to own a bed and breakfast
31. I miss horseback riding and horses, I still hope to have a horse someday
32. I love the beach, but I love my mountains the most
33. My most favorite country in the world is Ireland, and someday I will have a cottage there
34. I spent a summer semester at University College Cork in Ireland and LOVED IT!
35. Through it all I’ve always been able to see God’s hand looking back