Oh my…this boy is just growing up in leaps and bounds! I’m sure having older siblings really doesn’t help. Just today I was looking at him and he doesn’t even look like a baby anymore…it really is the little boy peeking back at me.
- We have a solid 12 teeth now.
- Running and climbing absolutely everywhere
- Does a great job of throwing balls…he can actually kind of play catch.
- Loves being on the trampoline (as long as no one else is bouncing him)
- Loves hugging the dogs
- Keeps coming out with new “words”. He now says “Where you?” “Everybody”
- LOVES music and dancing. Justin Timberlake’s “Can’t Stop the Feeling” is his JAM!
- Throws temper tantrums…but they’re really funny. He slowly lays himself out on the floor and looks at you…doesn’t flail about or anything, just lays there.
- Loves blankets…he’s quite content to curl up on the couch (sometimes) and just cuddle, as long as he has a blanket and his thumb.
- Occasionally he’ll lay on the floor and wait for you to get the idea that he wants his diaper changed.