I’ve loved doing this with every one of my kids! It’s so much fun looking back at how they’ve changed and grown over the months and years. I keep telling myself that one of these days I’m going to get each of them a book printed with their information, I just can’t decide at what age to do that!
My baby is 6 months old. I have no words for the heartache that I’m experiencing about Peter already being half a year. The days slip by all too quickly, and then they’re gone…never to be had again. I can say that with him I have taken my time to savor the moments, they’re all just too short. Soon he will be toddling around chasing after his brothers and sisters and we will love it, but I will miss the baby.
I am so beyond grateful that God has blessed us with Peter, because otherwise my babies would be turning 4 in a few days and I don’t know how I could stand that! With triplets there are so much fewer tender moments to just enjoy your little ones, you’re constantly at full speed, just trying to survive the next hour.
Getting to have just one more baby to enjoy has been incredible! And would I have more kids, absolutely! But I don’t think it’s in the cards for us, at least not from my body. We will all have to see what God will do. As much as the girls love Peter, they keep asking for a baby sister. I tell them, pray. Ask God. Which isn’t that what we should always do?
On to my Sweet Pickle Peter….
- Weighing 19lbs 3 ounces
- Length 27.17″
- Maxing out 6 months clothes
- Loves sitting up, but doesn’t realize he can get there on his own…yet
- Rolls all over everywhere
- Loves his jumperoo
- Loves walking around the living room with Ave
- Always smiling, always happy
- Still sleeps through the night and naps fantastically
- No teeth yet, but he’s sure working on them!
- Starting to try and sit himself up…hasn’t quite worked it out yet
- Takes a quick nap in the mornings, then a good 3 hour nap at 12:30, then another cat-nap in the evening
- Is just such a fantastic little dude!