*sob, sob, sob* yep…all the feels and tears on this one.
- Weighing in at 33lbs
- Standing tall (or short compared to his siblings) at 38.25″ (he’s my smallest of the kids)
- He’s become a bit of a trouble maker: Does something and immediately screams that Henry did it.
- He’s solidly in 3T now
- Wearing a size 9 in shoes
- Down to one nap a day and it’s a fight to get him to go down, but once he does…he sleeps for a few hours.
- Can count to 12
- Showing interest in writing his name and drawing
- Loves playing in water
- He’s a HUGE fan of Rescue-bots and Paw Patrol, especially Chase in both shows.
- Favorite books are We’re Going on a Bear Hunt, Flip Flop Fish, and Love is a Handful of Honey
- Still loves his Goki and get’s very upset when someone takes it
- He is a daddy’s boy through and through. He told me last night he doesn’t love me and doesn’t like when I tuck him in, that he wants daddy. Nice, right?