The “baby” is no longer a baby; he’s officially a toddler now! Peter, we wouldn’t change you for the world, and we couldn’t imagine our family without you! Daddy and I are so incredibly thankful that God heard our prayers for just one more.
- He’s weighing 30 lbs
- Measuring 35 inches (no growth spurt in the past month-we had hoped he’d shoot up a few inches)
- Most of the details from last month are still the same
- The rest of his two year molars are in
- Had his first dentist visit and HATED IT! Screamed the entire time and refused to let anyone look in his mouth
- Just in the last few days is words have EXPLODED…so many, it’s crazy!
- If Daddy’s around he wants NOTHING to do with Mommy…he wouldn’t even take a nap for me the other day, because Daddy was home and hadn’t put him to bed.
From now on I’ll only be posting about him every 6 months, until he’s 5.