- Has 11 teeth (8 in the front and 3 molars)
- Weighing 28lbs (Henry was 33lbs and James was 29lbs)
Giving and blowing kisses
- Lots of running and climbing
- Starting to move to only one nap a day (totally going to throw a wrench in my day)
- Waving bye-bye
- Lots of mimicking…not a ton of actual words. He does say Mama, do (dog), uh-oh, Dada, la-lu (love you), Tank-ee (thank you) and some others.
- His new trick is climbing along the back of the couch and climbing through the pass through into the kitchen.
- Avie loves his cheeky little piggy smile: James loves his laugh: Ellie loves when he snores: Henry loves playing with Peter.