Yea, I’m bad…totally late on this one. I’ve back-dated it, so at least when I go to find it, it’s not completely missing.
- Fighting the naps
- The bottom two canines are finally through…let me tell you…the teething has been hellacious with this boy…poor kid.
- Lots more words…light, blankie, dog, boy, and trying to say the kids’ names
- Hopping on two feet
- Managing the stairs better, particularly going down
- He’s becoming a little bit of a grump butt…not going to lie. I think it’s mostly because of his teeth, but MAN! He’s full of demands and temper tantrums
- Loves ram-rodding around with the big kids (they love when he’s outside with them).
- He is a DADDY’S BOY…no doubt about this. If Matthew’s home, he refuses to be with mommy.