Peter ended up having his well-child visit a month before schedule, due to a lovely rash he’s developed on the back of his one thigh (nothing serious). He’s the picture of two year old health!
- Weighing 29.5 lbs (he wouldn’t stand on the scale, so they had to weigh me and him together and then me separate…lovely moment, and I’m not sure how accurate it is…I think he’s pretty close to that though)
- Standing 34 3/4″ tall (so far he’s going to be the shortest of my boys..estimated 5’10”)
- Wearing a 2T in most things…starting to wear some 3T, but not much
- Wears a 7/8 in shoes
- One of his two year molars is finally through…these things have been a beast
- Getting to be a bit of a sassy-pants with his “Nos”
- Loves being outside…he stands at the door and just repeats “Out, go out”
- Loves splashing around in the water, whether it’s a puddle, tub, or bath
- Starting to use the regular swings like a big boy
- Isn’t happy if he’s not running with the big kids. They’ll run races in the backyard and he’s trying his darndest to keep up
- His new trick is pushing the ride on (pedal powered) John Deere tractor. He’ll push it to the top of the hill and then ride it down, laughing hysterically the whole way. He’s gotten thrown off a few times, but just scowls and then gets back on.