He’s almost a preschooler….it’s going too fast.
- Weighing in at 32lbs
- Standing tall at 37.5″
- The 2t/24 months are FINALLY getting too small for him. He’s wearing more and more 3T.
- Wearing size 9 in shoes
- For the first 2.5 years of his life Peter was an extraordinarily easy baby….these past 6 months, he’s making up for it. He has very strong opinions on things and he will be sure to tell them to you.
- Loves Paw Patrol and Cars
- Bound and determined to keep up with the big kids
- So many words! He reminds me a lot of Avie when she was this age. Not as clear, but pretty good.
- Sometimes asks to go potty. We’ve had lots of #1, but no #2s (that I can remember).
- Can count to 10
- Favorite breakfast is scrambled eggs with cheese, avocados, and salsa
- No more bottle (we did away with that in October)
- Still sleeping through the night (or I don’t hear him)
- He’s taking one nap a day. I miss the morning nap, it made school so much easier. But he does still take one really good nap in the afternoon; sometimes it’s 2 hours, sometimes its 4. He’s always content to just sit in his bed when he wakes up.
- Loves his Goki (blanket) and won’t go anywhere without it.
- He’s an absolute goof sometimes
- Definitely a man’s man….he loves his mama, but he’ll choose Matthew or a friend of mine, every time, over me.